Blackberry Frozen (1kg)
Blackberries are hailed as one of most nutrient-rich foods you can easily find. One small serving of about 15 berries holds a whopping 30 milligrams of vitamin C and almost an entire milligram of manganese (this makes up about 50% of your daily recommended intake for both of those nutrients). A high dose of vitamin K is also great for bone and heart health.
- May Prevent and Slow Growth of Cancer
- Improve and Maintain Brain Function
- Reduce Inflammation, Fight Infection and Boost Immunity
- Regulate Menstrual Health
- Good for the Cardiovascular System
- Promote Healthy Skin